Wondering how to top up Tigo in just a few clicks? Sending credit anywhere in the world has never been so easy. Keep on reading and take a look at these steps. In a matter of minutes you will be sending credit to that family member or friend who is a little far away.
With us, you get the best promotions, discounts, clear information and assistance throughout the process, a fast and guaranteed service, with a whole team of experts ready to help you with anything you need.
Top up, step-by-step
You can top up, no matter where you are, through our website, quick and easy, as we provide services for all countries where Tigo has coverage and top-up services. Our recharge service is adapted for Tigo, in all countries, with a very quick and easy-to-use platform.
You can see how easy it is with these steps:
- Go to doctorsim.com and choose «Top up phone».
- Choose the prefix of the phone number to recharge, as it changes depending on the country and network. You can do it from the drop-down menu on the website, and the prefix for Tigo from your country will be automatically loaded:
- Recharge Bolivia: Prefix +591
- Recharge Colombia: Prefix +57
- Recharge El Salvador: Prefix +503
- Recharge Ghana: Prefix +233
- Recharge Guatemala: Prefix +502
- Recharge Honduras: Prefix +504
- Recharge Nicaragua: Prefix +505
- Recharge Paraguay: Prefix +595
- Recharge Rwanda: Prefix +250
- Recharge Senegal: Prefix +221
- Recharge Tanzania: Prefix +255
3. Make sure the country and network are correct, and if not, manually select them.
4. Select the amount you want to load from the options available.
5. Check the final price, where you can see the exact amount to be loaded.
TIP! Make sure you are logged in to doctorSIM, because if you have credits, you can redeem one credit for your top-up (1 credit equals approx. 1€ or the equivalency in your local currency).
And if you still don’t have a doctorSIM account, register now and we’ll give you a free credit to redeem on your next recharge!
6. Fill in the personal details: full name and the email address where you want to be contacted. This way, your refill will be saved for the future in My Account, so you can easily repeat anytime.
7. Choose the payment method (in the next section we detail the payment methods available) to finish your recharge, and that’s it!
You’ll shortly receive your balance, data plan or bundle, as soon as the payment is confirmed.
How to pay for Tigo top-ups with doctorSIM?
We know how important is to have an easy payment method, and we provide many of them, adapted to your local currency and needs, as we’ve learned from our experience, over the last 16 years.
You can choose any of the payment methods we have available for your refill, from any country where you are located.
We kindly recommend you to read more information about our payment options, all security protocols and certificates we count on, to ensure a safe payment and the protection of your payment and personal data, so you can enjoy a 100% safe transaction and service.
- Buy top-up with 3DS credit or debit card.
- Buy top-up with PayPal.
- Buy top-up with Apple Pay.
- Buy top-up with Google Wallet.
- Buy top-up with Bitcoin or any cryptocurrency.
- And many more! Find them all here.
How to check how much balance you have?
When requesting a top-up with doctorSIM, you receive a confirmation email once it’s delivered, and do not forget that sometimes it might take up to 15 minutes until the balance is loaded.
To find out how much balance you have, you can review the available options according to your country:
Call *123#, or call *772 and you can hear the balance
Send an SMS 7255 with the word Saldo
Here is how you can check your balance in credit, minutes, messages and/or available MB.
Dial *600 and press Call/Send, or dial *10# and press Send/Call.
Dial *611# and press Send/Call.
Dial *504# .
Call *256 and follow the instructions, or send the word SALDO to 256.
Dial *123# and press Send/Call.
If you want to know the available balance after each phone call, you can freely activate the service by dialing *781 (you need a minimum credit of U$0.01 to activate it) and you can deactivate it by dialing *782. You can also dial *72536 or sending Saldo to 611
Dial *611# and press Call/Send.
Dial *131# and press Send/Call.
From any other phone, call 32 824 00 00.
Dial *102# and press Send/Call.
Questions or suggestions? This is the time to ask us anything you want. You can contact us through the channels available on the web, or find us on our social networks, where we also publish daily all available promotions. Spoiler alert: we have a lot of awesome deals with Tigo! So, what are you waiting for? 😃