There are literally hundreds of unlocking companies on the Internet promising to unlock your phone quickly, legally, and for the best price.
But the question is, how do you differentiate between the professional third-party unlocking providers and the huge number of fraudulent websites simply looking to steal your money?
We don’t expect you to believe we are the best (although it is probably true🤟🏼), just because we are telling you. Instead, we’ve prepared an important checklist of things to keep in mind before network unlocking your phone.
Before trusting doctorSIM to unlock your phone, or any other unlocking company, we recommend reading the list below:
1. Look for a company with a real Minimum Price and Money-Back Guarantee if the phone cannot be unlocked for any reason under their responsibility.
3. If there isn’t one negative review… become suspicious immediately! Nobody is perfect, and we all make mistakes, including doctorSIM. But we are always trying to improve.
4. One price for all unlocking services? Unfortunately, that’s not the reality of the cell phone unlocking business. Do not trust a website claiming that all unlocking services have the same price. For example, unlocking the latest iPhone will never cost the same as unlocking a four-year-old BlackBerry.
5. There are no legal and guaranteed iCloud removal services. Be wary of websites offering this service as it is almost certain to be a scam. You not only risk losing your money but you are also contributing to the mafias that are dedicated to online identity theft.
6. Hello? Is anybody there? Hugo, Carol, Peter, Gorka, Lidia… Real people! We call ourselves “doctors” and if you’ve bought anything from us in the past you have almost certainly spoken with one or a number of doctors. We have no problem letting you know who we are because we have nothing to hide.
7. We pay our taxes. Our business is global and our presence online, but that does not mean that we are exempt from paying taxes and being fiscally responsible. Think twice before making a payment to a PayPal account based in the Virgin Islands!
9. 100% secure payment methods! doctorSIM has over 15 payment gateway integrations so you can pay quickly, in your local currency, with your preferred method, and what is most important, utmost safety and guarantees. doctorSIM is PCI DSS Compliant for a fully user-friendly and safe buying experience.
10. Totally legal. Last but not least… We only offer legal unlocking services which can be performed via IMEI carrier unlock, code generation, cable or SIM card procedure. If your network carrier won’t unlock your device for you, we are more than happy to help.
Read the complete guide on our website: How to unlock your phone for the best price and highest standards of integrity