With its almost bezel-less design, lack of a physical home button, OLED display, dual cameras with improved depth sensing, and Face ID recognition unlock system, the iPhone X phablet is without a doubt “the future of the smartphone”.
Having been presented to the public on September 12, 2017, alongside the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus and a host of other devices including the Apple Watch 3, the wait for the eagerly-anticipated iPhone X is finally over for many diehard Apple fans.
For some, the wait was worth it as the fact there is no other smartphone like it on the market is undeniable. Sadly, others were left disappointed as their expectations far exceeded the final product. Talk beforehand was of a revolution similar to that of the first iPhone, however, in the end, the overall consensus was the iPhone X was yet another steady evolution.
The most innovative feature of the latest iPhone model is the Touch ID system being totally replaced by Face ID recognition. And as the name implies, this requires the user to point the iPhone at their face to unlock it. A cool feature that sent social media into overdrive during the first few days of its release.
But in this article, we want to explain another type of unlocking – network carrier unlocking. Most of you will be familiar with that term. For others, it will be a foreign concept as it is not something network carriers want you to know. In a nutshell, if you are unhappy with your current network for any reason, you can move to a compatible GSM network by unlocking the SIM. doctorSIM’s IMEI-based unlocking services are completely legal, permanent and won’t void the warranty.
Follow the steps below to unlock your iPhone X online:
1. Go to the Unlock Your Phone section at the top of the page and scroll down to Apple.
2. Click on the image of the iPhone X.
3. Select the country and the network provider your iPhone X is locked to and NOT the network you want to use it on.
4. Pick the unlocking service applicable to your iPhone X (read the descriptions carefully before making your choice).
5. Send us the IMEI number by typing *#06# on the smartphone’s keypad and a valid e-mail address for receiving the unlocking instructions.
6. Finally, process your request with one of our 100% secure payment methods.
For more information: Unlock your iPhone online
2 thoughts on “How to unlock your iPhone X by IMEI for use on another network”
Help me. Account unlocked
Hi, Please send an email to [email protected] so we can assist you. Regards, doctorSIM