Bizum is an instant, safe, easy-to-use mobile payment solution for Spanish bank accounts. To pay with Bizum, all you need is a mobile phone number and a bank account in Spain with any bank currently offering the service.
At doctorSIM, we want all payments to be as simple as possible and for that reason we have made this payment method available for our top-up services.
How can I top up my mobile phone using Bizum?
- Click on Top Up Phone on the doctorSIM homepage.
- Select the prefix and the phone number you want to recharge. Make sure the network carrier detected is correct, if not, select the correct one.
- Indicate the amount you want to recharge.
- Fill in your personal information, and select ‘Bizum’ as the payment method.
- To use this payment method, you will need to download the Bizum app from your bank and sign up for the service. That’s all there is to it! You can obtain the 4-digit Bizum password from the app itself. Being an integrated service, provided by the banks themselves, Bizum is totally safe and secure.
NOTE: Click here for a list of Spanish banks currently offering Bizum.
You can’t pay for your top-up with Bizum? No problem! We have many other payment methods available depending on which country you are located in. The options will appear automatically on the screen at checkout.
All payment methods available at doctorSIM meet the highest standards of security and reliability. If you have any questions, you can always contact us for assistance.
More info: Top up online